Monday, November 18, 2013

Amazon Holiday Shopping: Best Books of 2013

I love to read. When I was a kid, instead of taking away TV time or grounding me to the house, I would lose my beloved books when I misbehaved, because that was what I loved the most. (Fortunately I didn't misbehave too often - and I can say that because my mom's computer is currently not working so she probably won't see this and post a comment disagreeing with me).


412032_10150605866252848_936673980_o 

So today I wanted to share with you some of Amazon's Best Books of 2013. I haven't read all of the ones posted here (yet!) - despite becoming a stay-at-home mom, my reading time has been drastically reduced as of late. My Goodreads Reading Challenge for this year shows that I'm 46% (23 books) behind on reaching my goal of 52 books for the year. *sigh* (To see what I have managed to read this year, visit my Goodreads page!) However, all the books below are ones I've either read or that are on my to-read list (which is a very long list that grows longer by the day!)

BOOKS FOR GROWN-UPS (or really precocious kids)


BOOKS FOR KIDS AND YOUNG ADULTS(or immature adults like me)

No comments:

Post a Comment