Thursday, April 11, 2013

My Goodreads Review of "The Walking Dead: Rise of the Governor"

The Walking Dead: Rise of the Governor (The Governor Trilogy #1)The Walking Dead: Rise of the Governor by Robert Kirkman
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Bleh. The storyline itself was okay until near the end of the book; the writing, however, left something to be desired. There were several instances of poor/incorrect word choices that really got on my nerves. For example, in one scene two women are witnessing a pretty horrific event, and they "exchanged mortified glances." Ugh. And, *minor spoiler here* I absolutely hated the plot twist at the end. The ending could have been done much better, the "surprises" were unnecessary and pretty annoying, in my opinion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment