Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Music Memes - For When You REALLY Don't Feel Like Cleaning the House


Music Meme
INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. NO CHEATING!

How do you feel today?
Fraggle Rock Theme – Fraggle Rock
(Going by just the title it doesn't make a lot of sense, but it's a pretty upbeat little song, so that works)

What’s your outlook on life?
Never Again – Nickelback
(Okay, learn from my mistakes and don't repeat them... that's a good one...)

What does your family think of you?
Epic – Faith No More
(Heh.)

What do your friends think of you?
Sinner – Drowning Pool
(Somehow I'm not surprised...)

What do strangers think of you?
Crazy – Patsy Cline
(Again, not surprised...)

What do your exes think of you?
Love Stinks – Adam Sandler (from the Wedding Singer)
(And yet again... and I SWEAR I didn't cheat! If I was cheating, I probably would have put up "Crazy Bitch" just for a laugh.)

How’s your love life?
Lost in Love – Air Supply
(Okay, that's going a little far... let's just stick with "things are going really well" for the time being, okay?)

How will your love life be in the future?
I Love a Rainy Night – Eddie Rabbit
(Hmm. Okay...)

Will you get married?
Blame it on Your Heart – Patty Loveless
(Dammit!)

Are you good at school?
Don’t Drag Me Down – Social Distortion
(Fitting...)

Will you be successful?
Whatever – Godsmack
(Also fitting... )

What song should they play on your birthday?
Wasting My Time – Default
(That seems just a little bit mean...)

What song should they play at your graduation?
Fallen – Bret Michaels
(Given that if I ever finish my Bachelor's, I probably WILL trip and fall going up to receive my diploma...)

The Soundtrack of your life?
Another Romeo & Juliet – Pop Evil
(Ugh. Really not into the idea of stabbing myself through the heart with a dagger, no matter how happy the damned thing is)

You and your best friends are?
Flat on the Floor - Nickelback
(Only when we've been drinking tequila!)

Happy times:
I’ll Be There For You – The Rembrandts
(But only in the happy times.)

Sad times:
Let’s Get Rocked – Def Leppard
(Hard to stay sad when you're getting rocked... heh...)

Every day:
Kickstart My Heart – Motley Crue
(Yes, that's what coffee is for.)

For tommorrow:
Unskinny Bop – Poison
(Yay!)

For you:
The Chain – Tantric 
(You who?)

What does next year have in store for me?
Sweet Dreams – Patsy Cline
(Let's hope this one is referring to the title only, not the lyrics)

What do I say when life gets too hard?
Spider Pig – Homer Simpson
(Yes, this song is on my playlist. And yes, I have been known to sing it at inappropriate times).

What song will I dance to at my wedding?
Mad World – Gary Jules
(Seems an odd choice, but whatever...)

What do you want as your career?
Coffee Shop – Landon Pigg
(Really, not so much. Unless we're talking about sitting in a coffee shop while I write my next bestseller. I could hang with that. But I prefer writing in the privacy of my own home...)

Your favorite saying?
Let’s Get it on – Marvin Gaye
(Only to one particular person, though!)

How will I die?
Return to Innocence - Enigma
(I'd think that's more answers the question of what happens after, not how).

No comments:

Post a Comment